Proposal Reviewers Sought for Nita M. Lowey 21st CCLC Grants, State of South Dakota
PSAYDN is seeking qualified applicants to serve as proposal readers for South Dakota’s Nita M. Lowey 21st Century Community Learning Centers competitive grant application.
This competition funds important afterschool programming to the children of South Dakota, we hold our readers to high expectations. We are seeking readers representing a wide variety of education-related stakeholders.
Application deadline: Tuesday, March 9, 2022
Only a few spots left, apply today.
- Have access to a computer and internet in order to complete necessary tasks under the South Dakota Grants Management System.
- Provide a minimum of 11 hours of work to the process; one-hour training and 10 hours of reading and entering scores on an electronic platform.
- Return all contractual and human resource paperwork to PSAYDN by Friday, March 11, 2022.
- Participate in a mandatory one-hour online reader training on Monday, March 14, 2022, at 1 p.m. EST. The training will be recorded.
- Conduct independent reading and evaluation of a maximum of six proposals between Wednesday, March 16 (or when system is ready) through Friday, March 25, 2022 (estimated timeframe). The quality of review for each proposal is expected to be detailed, objective and constructive, as well as have well-written comments.
More about South Dakota’s 21st CCLC.
You will receive $500 to review up to six grant applications. Payment will be made after all required actions have been met, as well as a quality control review, and after RFP process is finalized. Payment processing may take several weeks.
PSAYDN at Center for Schools and Communities
275 Grandview Avenue, Suite 200 | Camp Hill, Pa 17011 | (717) 763-1661
© 2023 Center for Schools and Communities