Sign up for our free weekly e-blast!
Stay connected with PSAYDN’s growing network of educators, policymakers, industry and other out-of-school time stakeholders by subscribing to our free weekly e-blast!
- Receive timely information on the most pressing issues and promising practices in the out-of-school-time field and resources including curricula, quality measurement tools, afterschool and education trend data, and toolkits.
- Build your leadership and those in the field with high-quality personal and professional development opportunities for youth and out-of-school professionals.
- Find resources and tools to raise awareness of the importance of out-of-school time.
- Celebrate successes and share experiences to unite the out-of-school-time community.
- Build your for out-of-school time advocacy skills to partner with local, state, regional and federal policymakers.
- Access information on the latest grants and funding opportunities for out-of-school time programs.
- Discover opportunities for youth, including youth leadership programming, career exploration, STEAM-based competitions, and opportunities to pilot cutting-edge curricula.
PSAYDN at Center for Schools and Communities
275 Grandview Avenue, Suite 200 | Camp Hill, Pa 17011 | (717) 763-1661
© 2023 Center for Schools and Communities