With nearly 3000 members and growing, the PSAYDN membership network supports quality out-of-school (OST) time to keep kids safe, inspire learning and help working families. Our no-cost membership provides valuable support in three key areas:
Improving Quality. PSAYDN offers technical assistance, quality measurement resources, and in-person and online professional development opportunities developed by OST leaders to improve student and staff success.
Increasing Our Voice. PSAYDN raises awareness and preserves OST funding through advocacy at the local, state and federal level. With advocacy resources that the network provides, members can confidently promote their programs and messages to the media, community leaders and elected officials and participate in special advocacy events.
Building Partnerships. PSAYDN partners with other regional and state afterschool networks, child and family advocacy groups, state agencies, colleges and others to develop member tools, training, research and policy. Members are also educated about the importance of collaborating in their community.
PSAYDN members are OST stakeholders involved in community-based, school-based or faith-based programs for children and youth K-12. Members come from a variety of sectors: OST/afterschool, public education, public health and safety, colleges and universities, state and local government, child advocacy groups, juvenile justice, workforce development, business and parents.
PSAYDN membership is free. The Network expands your resources and connections to OST.
- A voice for afterschool advocacy at a regional, state and federal level.
- Technical assistance and professional development resources.
- The opportunity to serve on planning and development committees for events, policy, communications and funding initiatives.
- PSAYDN e-blast, a weekly e-newsletter containing state and national news, grant announcements, upcoming events, best practices, advocacy tips and more on afterschool and STEM initiatives.
- Priority invitations and e-alerts to PSAYDN or PSAYDN partner conferences that offer continuing education credits, webinars, advocacy events, new OST publications, and more.
- The ability to submit training and conferences to the online event calendar and post job openings on the network’s website.
- Access to our searchable OST map.
- A membership certificate.
To distribute the PSAYDN membership brochure at your next training or conference, download PSAYDN Brochure.
Complete the form below to join today. Be sure to enter your name as you would like it to appear on your membership certificate. The certificate will be sent electronically within 10 business days.
PSAYDN at Center for Schools and Communities
275 Grandview Avenue, Suite 200 | Camp Hill, Pa 17011 | (717) 763-1661
© 2021 Center for Schools and Communities