The Pennsylvania STEM Ambassador Program is made possible through PSAYDN, with training support from the Education Policy and Leadership Center (EPLC) and STEM Education Coalition, and sponsorship from the Afterschool Alliance and Overdeck Family Foundation.
The 2021 Pennsylvania STEM ambassadors advanced policy goals through outreach, education, targeted relationships with policymakers and building a coalition of local and regional support. They are leaders within their organizations, interested and committed to sharing their experiences and content knowledge with influential stakeholders. They also serve as role models to inspire and encourage youth to pursue opportunities for STEM exploration in both formal and informal learning environments.
Group photo of the 2021 Pennsylvania STEM Ambassadors, Ambassador Program facilitators and PSAYDN staff
- Jessica Bachrach, STEM Coordinator, Caring People Alliance
- Jacquelyn Bellerby, Science Teacher, Bristol Township School District
- Shubhada Bhamre, Science Teacher, Plum High School, Plum Borough School District
- Ryan Bookhamer, STEM and Gifted Administrator, Fairview School District
- Chantel Brown, Director of Human Resources and Program Development, The Lighthouse, Inc.
- Austin Butler, Math Teacher, Lower Merion School District
- Melissa Caudill, K-12 STEM, Gifted Teacher, Troy Area School District
- Lindsey Dahl, 6-8 STEM Educator, Erie City School District
- Joseph DiLucente, Curriculum Supervisor, Westmoreland Intermediate Unit 7
- Thomas Drazek, Chemistry and Biology Teacher, Bristol Township School District
- Christian Ehrhart, High School Assistant Principal, Spring Grove Area School District
- Karen Farrell, Teacher and Technology Initiative Leader, Building Blocks Afterschool Enrichment Program
- Michael Fierle, Director of Math and Science Collaborative Work, Allegheny Intermediate Unit 3
- Zachary Garger, K-12 Instructional Coach, Math Content Specialist, Science Content Specialist, Quakertown Community School District
- Chloe Glynn, Science Teacher, Horace Howard Furness High School, School District of Philadelphia
- Reesh Gorle, Assistant Vice President, PNC
- Sunni Harris, Site Support Coordinator, Sunrise of Philadelpia
- Howard Hiester, Regional Representative, The Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School
- Lynmarie Hilt, STEM Program Administrator, Berks County Intermediate Unit 14
- Ignacio Jayo, Teacher and Instructional Teacher Coach, William Tennent High School, Centennial School District
- Eugenia Koo, Principal, Franklin Towne Charter Schools
- Eric Lauver, Principal, Trinity North Elementary School, Trinity Area School District
- Scott Lazzaro, Science Teacher, Plum Borough School District
- Casey Mindlin, Executive Director, STEM Coding Lab
- Heather Niebauer, Teacher, Robotics Coach, Central Cambria School District
- Albert Parillo, Director of Careers and Technology, Carlisle Area School District
- Kristie B. Piacine, Senior Manager of Youth and Young Adult Empowerment, YWCA Tri-County Area
- Debbie Reynolds, Director of TechWorks, Commonwealth Charter Academy
- Jenelle Sawicky, Program Director, Connect Inc.
- Rhea E. Simmons, Quality Coach, ELRC Region 10, Child Care Consultants
- Brooke Stebler, Assistant Principal, Canon-McMillan School District
- Steve Strange, 21st CCLC Afterschool Program Director, East End United Community Center
- Neferteri Strickland, Cybertechnology Strategist and Organizational Founder, Teachers and Benefit LLC
- Ashley Viechweg-Lewis, Teacher, School District of Philadelphia
- Steven Ziegler, Director of Philanthropy, Mercy Neighborhood Ministries, Inc.
PSAYDN at Center for Schools and Communities
275 Grandview Avenue, Suite 200 | Camp Hill, Pa 17011 | (717) 763-1661
© 2023 Center for Schools and Communities